Looking for Best DSLR Camera Under 40000 then you are at the right place now. As we have mentioned 6 Best DSLR Camera Under 40000 In India.
Nowadays everyone has their own job which they have to do every day but in their holidays they have nothing to do. So they go on a family trip or a day picnic and spend a good time with their families or friends.
But memories can be the finish from their mind so they need to capture all the special moments in a photograph which they can carry with them.
The photographs can be taken by the camera. For capturing your special moments you need a camera and the DSLR can be the best option for clicking the photos of your special moment.
When you are going to the market you get varieties of the company of DSLR and you have no idea about buying a good one. But you don’t need to worry because we are here with the Best DSLR Camera Under 40000 and we also provide you with the buyer’s guide for buying the right one.
Please read the full article. I hope this article will be liked by you.
10 Best DSLR Camera Under 40000 (2020)
Canon EOS 1300D
- APS-C CMOS Sensor with 18 MP
- ISO: 100-6400
- DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points
The EOS 1300D can be ideal for the person highly interested in photography. This can be the best option for them. It has the facility of Wi-Fi and NFS. It protects you from the problem of getting involved in the wire.
It has a wireless facility for sharing photos, videos between the devices, and easy to handle. It has an 18-megapixel CMOS image sensor. The images capture by this camera has a high-resolution of 100 to 400. The videos which are shot by this camera have the HD quality with a polished touch.
This camera has a facility of 3 inches LCD screen. The dimensions of this camera are 8.4 × 13.3 × 11.4 inches. The weight of this camera is 4 pounds.
This camera can be a good option for everyone easy to handle and with so many beneficial features.
- You can easily use this camera.
- It has a wireless facility for sharing photos and videos.
- Lenses are made of plastic.
- If you attach any cable to your system, the wifi of this camera will not work properly.
2. Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera: Best DSLR Camera Under 40000
- 24.2 effective megapixels
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range
- full hd (1920×1080)
The Nikon D6500 DSLR can be a good option for taking photos and shooting videos in the crowd. If you don’t have any idea of capturing a photo and video this can be a good option for you.
The person who doesn’t have any experience in photography can start with this camera.
The battery backup of this camera is also good, you can take 970 shots with a full charge battery.
In this camera, you will get the facility of snapbridge. With the help of snapbridge, you easily share the photos and videos to your smartphone or tablet.
It has a facility of free cloud storage. With the help of this, you will get good storage and your photos will be secured. You can easily handle this camera, as it has the facility of touch screens like your smartphones.
It has a night landscape mode, by which you can shoot low light scenes. The dimensions of this camera are 12.9 × 6 × 8.9. The weight of this camera is 3 pounds.
- It has a facility of night land landscape mode.
- You can take 970 shots with an average charge battery.
- It will be good for capturing photos but not for shooting videos.
- The transfer of photos will be slow.
Canon EOS 1500D
- APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP
- 100-6400 sensitivity range
- DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points
The EOS 1500D DSLR Camera can be a good option for taking photos. It has improved the quality of having dual pixels.
This camera gives you the benefit of a 24.1-megapixel CMOS image sensor. It gives you the facility of wifi and NFC, by which you easily transfer the photos.
This camera can work at the temperature from 0°c to 40°c. It has a 3 inch LCD screen. The dimensions of this camera are 3.1 × 4.1 × 4 inches.
The weight of this camera is 3 pounds. This can be a good option for you and can be easily affordable for everyone.
You can easily handle this camera. It is highly recommended for beginners and family. When you want to work with manual settings this will work very slow.
- This camera can be a good option for beginners.
- It has a facility of autofocus.
- It doesn’t work on manual triggers.
- The wireless remote doesn’t work with this camera.
Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera
- APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range
- Expeed 4 with 11 autofocus points
Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Camera can be a good option if you are new in the field of photography or for a family photo purpose. You will get good quality of photos.
It will give you a good quality of look to take photos of your special moments with your family or friends. You can also get guidance for capturing photos by turning on the guide mode option. It works fastly and very easy to use.
You can easily carry in your hands as it is lightweight and small.
It will give a special touch to your photos of special moments. It has two lenses kit by which you can easily capture the photos at all angles.
The snapbridge app supports, by which you can easily share photos and videos to your smartphones or tablets. The dimensions of this camera are 4.88 × 2.76 × 3.82 inches.
The weight of this camera is 13.8 ounces
- It has two lens kit.
- Easy to handle and comfortable.
- This camera has a lack of microphone port.
- The screen of this camera is fixed.
5. Canon EOS 200D DSLR Camera: Best DSLR Camera Under 40000
Canon EOS 200D
- APS-C Approx 24.1 mp CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Eye detection AF
Canon EOS 200D DSLR Camera is a good option for the person who the
photography with their phone and now wants to do their photography with a camera.
This camera provides you the image sensor of 24.1 megapixels CMOS. It has the facility of fast autofocusing on the object which you want to shoot.
It has the facility of wireless connection for sharing photos and videos. It can be easily affordable for everyone. The dimensions of this camera are 5.1 × 4 × 3.1. The weight of this camera is 1.05 ounces.
- This camera is a good option for beginners and family photos.
- It has the facility of wireless connection for sharing photos and videos.
- You will not get the videos of HD quality.
- You will not get a slave flash with this camera.
Best DSLR Camera Under 40000 (Buying Guide)
For buying the DSLR camera you will get so many companies in the market, for
protecting you from that we have some shortlisted DSLR cameras but it will not be for you. So here is the guide for buying the Best DSLR Camera under 40000.
● Image quality: For buying a good camera you must have to clear your purpose of buying it. Then choose the camera according to your preference for image quality. It is very to select them according to its image quality because for beginners the image quality can be minimum but for a professional photographer it must have the best quality of the image.
● Shutter and focus speed: DSLRs obtain the focus of the object very quickly and capture various in one second. So, you must be careful about the focus and shutter speed. It is also an important factor for photography.
● Know what you want to shoot: Firstly you have to clear that what you want to shoot. If you clear it then only you can focus on the object which wants to shoot. It is a very important factor for doing photography.
In this article, we have you the Best DSLR Under Rs 40000. So, please read the
whole article because we have provided the best DSLR camera for all types of
people. We have provided the features, pros, cons, and buyer’s guide only for you.
I hope this article will be helpful to you.
Look for more guide about more DSLR:
But please read the whole article because we have shortlisted all the best DSLR cameras which will be helpful for you.
Please read the buyer’s guide also this will help you for choosing the right one
according to your purpose.