Indian corporate Industry is in a state of rapid transformation. Professional opportunities and career advancement options have increased manifold in the last decade. Indian companies must keep abreast of the latest tools and technologies, and continuously update their business processes to maximize efficiency and ensure quality. The building blocks of business processes will be the Core competencies of Human Resource Capital. The competitive and dynamic business environment of the millennium will benefit from its efficient human resource. Human resource is one of the most vital elements of organizational success
In the present scenario, India needs managers with global thinking and competitive skills to take up the challenges in the fast changing business environment. We realize the demand of the industry and hence continue to provide them the kind who can solve all problems with ease. Presently, the management institutes, which focus only on classroom training lack the potential to develop students with an 'all round personality' and industry relevant skills. Industry Integrated Programme builds the bridge between the student and the industry through it's 'all round development' of skills approach.
Industry IntegratedTM Programme allows young aspirants to simultaneously experience real industry environment with their regular degree course at different approved institutes of University. The innovative blend of academics and work experience introduces young aspirants to the requisite skills such as in-depth understanding of market dynamics, market research, module assessment and analysis and prepares them to combat brand as well as financial volatility in the markets. The program strengthens core areas of operations and prepares individuals for multi tasking and multi purpose assignments.
Industry IntegratedTM Programme not only offers quality education in Business Administration but also an opportunity to the students to work and learn in the industry and gain invaluable experience during their academic program.
Industry Integrated programme has consciously adopted Industry Integrated pattern of education to equip the students with requisite industry relevant skill sets. Student will work in the industry/corporate 4 days a week from 2nd semester onwards. They will also attend flexi-time theoretical class room sessions in the approved institutes.
Career Benefits to the aspirants
1. Acquire new knowledge and skills to stay updated.
2. Learn innovative business tools and working process of leading organizations.
3. Test new ideas and classroom knowledge through on the job training.
4. Learn from a diverse group of experienced and intelligent professionals
5. Sharpen and enhance your skill sets.
6. Develop a network of highly skilled colleagues.
7. Enhance business judgment, analytical and decision making skills and enable the shift from functional to broad based leadership.
8. Develop professionals for senior management.
9. Cultivate performance oriented skill sets.
10. Learn cutting edge 'leadership thinking' from industry experts.
11. Gather information and stay updated about the practices and strategies of other industries and companies.
Industry Integrated Programme and Social Development
1. Transforms the kinetics of youth into mainstream of progressive national development.
2. Better absorption rate of the students in the industry reduces unemployment.
3. Self sustaining career reduces parental stress.
4. Early Career breakthrough infuses inspiration and motivation in the students.
5. Energetic and qualified human resource contributes immensely in socio-economic development.
Focal areas of Industry Integrated Programme
1. Sharpens decision making skills.
2. Develops Leadership, Communication, Presentation and Time Management Skills.
3. Improves and Integrates logical thinking.
4. Hones problem identification and problem solving skills.
5. Upgrades the understanding of latest? technologies.
6. Cultivates teamwork as a habit.
7. Teaches an appreciation of global, economic and cultural forces.
8. Imbues heightened awareness of the managerial and ethical responsibilities in the students.